Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Randy Pausch on Time Management

WOW!!! I know for a fact that Randy Pausch was speaking of me in the video. STRESS and PROCRASTINATION should be my middle name. I sometimes will have so much to do that I stress out, then in turn say "Hey I'll do that TOMORROW"! Then when "tomorrow" comes I have too much to do for TODAY! I will from this day forward PLAN. I'm going to start with baby steps and plan for the DAY. and as I get better, plan for the WEEK. Mr Pausch Said it best when he said, "failing to plan is planning to fail". I was always told that the word CAN"T should never part from your lips. Sorry, but I CAN"T FAIL.

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading many of our classmates Randy Pausch blog posts and it seems like every one of us have a problem with time management. I really hope this class helps all of us because it is so important for teachers to have a plan when it comes to teaching such precious young ones. I look forward to reading more your blogs and good luck in edm310!

    ReplyDelete