Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice post

My name is Roshawnda Thompson. I live in the Semmes area. I built my first home there in 2005. This is my senior year at the University of South Alabama. I plan o graduate in the spring of 2015. I love shrimp and any other seafoods. I love to go on vacations with my family. I most recently went to a New Orleans Saints game with my husband. Every year we take our kids on a week long vacation to Destin, Fl. I am thirty years old. I have two children. A 8 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. I have been married for a year to my children's father Frank. We have been together for what seems like forever. (high school)

I must admit that education was not my first choice of majors. I always had the passion to work in the medical field. My husband pointed out to me that one of us had to be home with the kids, he is a locomotive engineer for CSX and is not home enough to be there with the kids. I then realized that I have extreme patience with children.In my past experiences with going to my daughters school, the children seem to flock to me. I started looking into the education field and found that this best suited me. I love the look on little children's face when they have learned a new task or activity. I want to be the person that makes their faces lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment